Monday, January 31, 2011

C's Works in Progress

I have always been really, really, really hesitant to show people any of my art work before it is done.  The most obvious reason is that the work looks nothing like it will once it is done and I hate hearing comments from people critiquing my work before it has been completed.

So... I'm going to try and be a big girl and not let the side remarks about my unfinished work bother me.  Please feel free to comment.  It will help me reach that super zen state where words from others do not sway me from my original course of action!  Or some crazy thing like that.

C.



This piece does not have a title yet (or I am just keeping it a secret until it is done).  So for now we will call it "Abstract 2"




This piece will be called (for now) Abstract 1



No comments:

Post a Comment